Glendale Heights, IL | Full-Time
An industry leader in the manufacturer of cable products is looking to add a material handlers to their staff. This is a full time , permanent position. These position consist of working in different areas of the production working with the raw materials to shipping products. Production Associates positions will consist of loading production equipment with the necessary raw materials, quality checking finish goods and removing product from the production area and cleaning the product from the machine. Packaging finish products and preparing products to be shipped. The lifting of raw materials, finish goods, and other supplies requires and individual that can comfortable handle heavy lifting between 50 lbs-75 lbs.
The schedule for First shift runs Monday - Thursday from 6 a.m. - 4:30 p.m. 10 hours per day shift plus overtime!!!!
• Multi-task and prioritize task.
• Minimum of 1 year of previous manufacturing experience
• Must be able to lift 50 lbs. to 75 lbs.
• Palletize and packaging
• Loading material to the machines, remove the finish products, inspecting parts, other duties assigned
• Available to work overtime on Fridays when needed